by Dave LeVasseur
Last revised 29-Mar-15
- 8oz Radiatore “Radiator” pasta (aka “pasta nuggets”)
- 16 bottle of Ranch dressing, to taste/texture
- 16 oz (bottle) of Mezzetta’s California Hot Mix pickled vegetables or equivalent
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup salad olives (sliced green olives and pimiento peppers)
- Half cup of Mezetta’s pickled sliced peperoncini peppers or equivalent (adjust to taste. Use whole peppers with stems removed instead if desired.)
- 8 oz cheddar cheese cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Rinse in cold water when done, place in medium mixing bowl. Reserving the liquid, drain the California mix vegetables. Add vegetables, cheese, onions, pepperoni and olives to bowl. Add peperoncini peppers, reserving liquid. Pour about a half-cup of the Ranch Dressing into the bowl. Pour some of the peperoncini liquid into the Ranch Dressing bottle, leaving about an inch of air space at the top. Replace the cap on the bottle and shake to mix. Pour entire contents of bottle onto the pasta mixture. Add some of the liquid from the pickled vegetables if desired. Fold with large mixing spoon until pasta is well coated with the dressing.
Cool in refrigerator for an hour before serving, or for best results, let it marry overnight in the refrigerator and serve cold.